•Type 1 hypervisors run straightforwardly on the framework handware. They are regularly alluded to as a “local” or “exposed metal” or “implanted” hypervisors in seller writing.
•Type 2 hypervisors keep running on a host working framework. At the point when the virtualization development initially started to take off, Type 2 hypervisors were most mainstream Administrators could purchase the product and introduce it on a server they as of now had.
•Type 1 hypervisors are picking up fame since building the hypervisor into the firmware is turned out to be more effective. As indicated by IBM, Type 1 hypervisors give higher execution, accessibility, and security than Type 2 hypervisors. (IBM suggests that Type 2 hypervisors be utilized predominantly on
customer frameworks where productivity is less basic or on frameworks
Distinction B/w Virtualization and CC
• Multi-tenure implies that a solitary example of the product and the greater part of the supporting framework serves different clients. Every client shares the product application and furthermore shares a solitary database. The information is labeled in the database as having a place with some client, and the product is savvy enough to know who the information has a place with.
• A solitary occasion of the product and the greater part of the supporting foundation serves a solitary client. With single tenure, every client has their own particular free database and occurrence of the product. With this choice, there’s basically no sharing going on. Everybody has their own, different from every other person.
• A stateless convention does not require the server to hold session data or status about every correspondence accomplice for the length of numerous solicitations. Conversely, a convention that requires keeping of the inside state on the server is known as a stateful convention.
• Scaling out = adding more parts in parallel to spread out a heap. Scaling up = making a part greater or speedier with the goal that it can deal with more load.
The Advantages of Virtualization
• It is a less expensive
• It keeps costs unsurprising.
• It diminishes the workload.
• It offers a superior uptime.
• It takes into account quicker arrangement of assets.
• It advances computerized business enterprise.
• It gives vitality investment funds.
•1. It can have a high cost of execution.
• It makes a security hazard.
• It makes an accessibility issue.
• It makes a versatility issue.
• It requires a few connections in a chain that must cooperate solidly.
Virtualization Security Vulnerabilities
•Assaults on Hypervisor
• Attacks on hypervisor through host OS
• Attacks on hypervisor through visitor OS
• Virtual library registration
• Migration assault
• Encryption assault
Solutions Based on Virtualization Architecture
Security on virtual layer Security on physical layer